Saturday, September 3, 2011

Chicago, Chicago!

The second year med students are on break from school, so Kevon  and I visited  the Springfield, Illinois rotation spot and then my sweet hubby whisked me away to Chicago for the week! It was my first time in the windy city and I absolutely love it there! Here are a few pics from the trip . . .

Springfield, Illinois. Reason enough to choose this as a place to live.





Navy Pier

Recycled Art at Willis Tower (previously Sears Tower)


Marilyn in front of the Chicago Tribune building

Sweet husband


Feasting in China Town

The Bean


Cooling off in Millennium Park

Our trip to Chicago would not have been complete without this pizza. Yum!



1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you are so dang pretty! Great pics! I kick myself that we never made it to Chicago during our time in Missouri =( Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete