Friday, July 15, 2011

Vacation Time!

What a busy few weeks we have had! Kevon spent the past two weeks with his preceptor, getting hands-on experience in a family practice. When Kevon and I met, he had already been accepted to med school so him deciding to go into medicine was part of his life prior to me. Seeing him 'play doctor' has been such a cool experience for me because I was able to see his passion for becoming a physician and caring for others. He is such a sweet, gentle, caring guy - his patients will be in the best hands.

So what are we up to now that his preceptorship is over? Going on VACATION! For Kevon's birthday/end of the summer celebration, I planned a trip to Florida. Its my first time in the Sunshine State, and I could not be more excited! We are going to spend a few days in Orlando and then heading to a vacation home in Naples, just blocks from the beach.  We take off in just a few hours and I have yet to pack. I better get on that, huh? See you next week, with a much better tan and a million pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment