I have been spoiled since we moved to K-Ville. While most of our friends have to hop on a plane to see their families, K and and I are only a short three hour drive away from both his family and mine. Shortly before we found out that we are moving to Arizona, my parents announced that they are relocating to Colorado to be closer to my dad's home office. I am excited for them, but sad. Saying goodbye to the house and town I grew up in is a bittersweet moment, and not being a short drive away from my family is hard to accept.
Last month we took a trip to my hometown to have photos taken with my family. We had not had pictures formally taken as a family, including grandparents, in years! With my family packing up and moving to Colorado this month, and K and I heading West, I figured it was appropriate to do a photo shoot in the town I grew up in. Without further ado, I present the Smith clan. . .











Insanely fantastic pictures! Honestly- how cool you will be in AZ and that much closer to CO, right?
ReplyDelete