Sunday, June 12, 2011

A year in the life . . .

Its hard to believe a year has passed since Kevon's and my journey through medical school began. Prior to moving to Kirksville for him to attend A.T. Still University, I was unsure of what to expect; scared of the unknown but excited for the adventure. I told myself to start a blog, but, as I often do, I procrastinated. Lets just say if I had started this blog a year ago it would have seemed more like "A Day in the Life of a Bipolar
Wife".

This year has brought laughter, tears, struggles and triumphs.We moved miles away from family, Kevon started his first year of medical school, we got married and now my amazing husband is officially a second year med student! We have made amazing friends, grown in our marriage and what was once considered a temporary residence has now been made a home. I get a little teary-eyed when I think of us leaving it all in one short year.

So here we are! One year down, three more to go and more excited than ever for the adventure.
             

My handsome husband at his White Coat Ceremony

Hosting our first dinner party at our new home with our awesome new friends

Pure happiness Husband + Wife

A well-deserved vacation from it all

2 comments:

  1. I had never even heard of blogging before I moved to Kirksville! Welcome to the club ;0) It's adorable... great designing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. :) I hope there are more posts to come! Congrats on completing the first year of medical school and good luck with the second!

    ReplyDelete